Crash course modern web development using Vue.js version 3.
Note: 4.4/5 (17 notes) 1,620 students
Instructor(s): Koen Woortman
Last update: 2022-03-30
What you’ll learn
- Learn to create well-written reactive Vue apps from scratch
- Learn to use the new Vue 3 Composition API
- Learn to use Vue for creating Single Page Applications
- Learn where to place Vue in the web ecosystem
- Learn the Vue design patterns
- Learn to manage your global state with Vuex
- Knowing how to navigate in your terminal shell
- Knowlegde about your own operating system
- Knowledge about NPM and ES6 will be a useful
Welcome to my Vue.js course, where I cover the essentials of modern web application development using Vue 3. I would be happy to welcome you to the course, here on Udemy.
During this course I will teach you:
The essentials of the Vue.js framework
How to use Vue.js its special directives
Hooking into Vue.js its life cycle methods
Conditionally rendering parts of you Vue.js templates
Vue.js is one of the more popular frameworks for building interactive web applications. It was created by Evan You while he was working at Google, being inspired (and frustrated) by Angular.
My name is Koen, it is nice to meet you. Starting out at the age of 15 with iOS development I never lost my interest in Software Development. Currently I mainly keep myself occupied with web development. I am invested in multiple backend technologies and frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails, Django and Laravel. On the frontend side of projects I follow the development of React, Alpine.js and Vue.js closely.
Who this course is for
- Beginning web developers who want to develop interactive websites
- Software developers looking to improve web development skills
- Laravel developers who want to deepen their knowledge on Vue
- Course Introduction
- Welcome to This Course
- Introduction to Vue.js
- Vue.js version 2 vs. 3
- A First Vue.js App: Simple Grocery List
- Setting Up Your Dev Environment
- Vue.js Essentials
- Section Intro
- Computed Properties
- Conditional Rendering
- Component Lifecycle Hooks
- Course Wrap Up
- Thank You & Stay Tuned!
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|