WiFi Hacking using Evil Twin Attacks and Captive Portals
Learn advanced evil twin techniques using Captive Portals
Note: 4.4/5 (818 notes) 90,596 students
Instructor(s): Juravlea Nicolae
Last update: 2023-01-13
What you’ll learn
- Set Up an Access Point with a Captive Portal.
- Create a Fake Captive Portal and use it to Steal Login Information.
- Customizing the Captive Portal Page.
- How to Sniff and Inject Packets into a Wireless Network.
- Use Wireshark Filters to Inspect Packets.
- Perform an Evil Twin Attack with Airgeddon.
- Stealing Social Media Accounts using a Captive Portal.
- How to use Dns Spoofing and BeEF using WiFi Pumpkin.
- Stealing Login Credentials from a WPA Enterprise Network.
- Detect and Secure Your System from Evil Twin Attacks.
- Computer with at least one wireless card to act as an access point.
- Desire to learn.
In this course I will show you how to create the most common and effective evil twin attacks using captive portals.
You’ll learn how to perform evil twin attacks on targets using a wide variety of tools, and create a captive portal that effectively steals the login credentials.
All the attacks in this course are highly practical and straight to the point.
By the time you’ve completed this course, you will have the knowledge to create and customize your own evil twin attack for different scenarios.
Who this course is for
- For everyone who wants to learn Wi-Fi Hacking using Evil Twin Attacks.
- Course Introduction
- Intro to Evil Twin and Captive Portals
- Choosing the Wireless Adapter
- How to Sniff and Inject Packets into a Wireless Network
- How to Set up an Access Point
- Setting up a Captive Portal
- Evil Twin Attacks
- How to Sniff Login Credentials from the Captive Portal
- Capture the Login Information using a PhP Script
- Setting up an Access Point with a Fake Captive Portal
- Stealing Credentials with the Social Engineering Toolkit
- How to use BeEF with the Captive Portal
- How to Set up an Access Point with Internet Access
- WiFi Hacking Tools
- How to use Wireshark Filters to Inspect Packets
- Evil Twin Attack with Airgeddon
- Customizing the Captive Portal Page
- Stealing Login Credentials from a WPA Enterprise Network
- Stealing Social Media Accounts using a Captive Portal
- How to use Dns Spoofing and BeEF using WiFi Pumpkin
- Detect WiFi Attacks using Wireshark
- How to Detect Evil Twin Attacks using EvilAP Defender
- Protect your Home Network using Guest WiFi
Time remaining or 573 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|