Win the Morning, 3 vital routines, 7 journaling methods
Personal morning routine design – If you can “win the morning” you “win the day”
Note: 4.9/5 (4 notes) 445 students
Instructor(s): Tobias Dahl
Last update: 2022-05-20
What you’ll learn
- Feel fully charged in the morning via sleep schedule optimization.
- Boost mindset, motivation and clarity of goals – pick 3 journaling methods from my 8 option
- Pick your favorite physical activity from my video and try it
- Implement it into your daily routine by writing down a clear plan that is compatible with your daily routines
- Prepare a pen and paper to write down the methods that resonates with you the most
Let’s design the optimal morning routine for you and tailor it to your own life with examples, tools and hacks to get started on hard projects.
Goals for this course
1. Feel fully charged in the morning via sleep schedule optimization.
2. Boost mindset, motivation and clarity of goals – pick 3 journaling methods from my 8 option
3. Pick your favorite physical activity from my video and try it
4. Implement it into your daily routine by writing down a clear plan that is compatible with your daily routines
5. Use “Helpful Tools” to get started more easily
Feeling fully rested in the morning is crucial for a productive day and to increase life quality. If you have trouble getting enough sleep and to feel fully rested – This exercise can help you find things you can do to help you get to bed early and de-stress and unwind.
Choose to incorporate 5-10 new things.
Tips. No social media, emails, news after 8 pm. Use: Soft lighting, relaxing music, books, stretching routines, or relaxing YouTube channels.
2. Pick your Top 3 Journaling methods from my video and try them tomorrow.
3. Pick your favorite physical activity from my video and try it tomorrow after the journaling exercise. That’s it!
Who this course is for
- For anybody who wants a morning routine that boost energy, motivation, goal clarity and body.
- Boost your energy level – Quick Fix
- Choose your Top-3 Journaling methods
- Choose your a physical activity – Quick endorphin boost
- Helpful tool #1: How to avoid distractions
- Helpful tool #2: How to avoid “energy leaks”
- Helpful tool #3: How to get started on hard tasks and keep going
Google Data Analytics [Coursera]
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|