Windows 11 For Beginners
Learn Basic UI Navigation, Microsoft Account Creation, Useful Tools, Basic Customization And Windows Security
Note: 4.3/5 (22 notes) 4,081 students
Instructor(s): Samir Imtiaz
Last update: 2022-12-07
What you’ll learn
- Become A Proficient Windows 11 User In 1 Hours
- Reduce Your Fear In 1 hour While Using Computer
- Best For Non-Technical People
- Best For Efficient Learning
- Basic UI Navigation
- Using Mail, Voice Typing Tool
- Learn Basic Customization, Security
- A Windows 11 PC or laptop.
Like most people, if you use a computer daily but may not feel confident using all its features, I can feel your pain. There is a word called everything has it’s first time. I can remember the difficulties I faced when I got my first computer. Unfortunately at that time, there was no course out there to help me. I can feel your pain and I created this course, to help you learn the basics of Windows 11 so that you become comfortable with your computer. Windows 11 is the latest version of the Windows operating system, packed with new features and improvements.
Before I say anything about the course, I want to say something to you.
As an instructor, from my experience, I can tell that this course won’t work if you are lazy to learn and don’t have any interest in improving your skills. It’s a short course, and I’m not teaching you anything crazy. You just have to have the will to learn and ask me questions if you are stuck anywhere. I hope you get my point.
What Will You Learn?
Basic User Interface Navigation.
Microsoft Account Creation
Useful Tools Of Windows 11
Basic Windows 11 Customization
In my previous course on windows 10 basics, I have taught more than 58 thousand students!
This course is made in such a way that it is helpful so that you see these videos on your mobile phone and practice on your computer simultaneously. Thus it will save time, and you will learn more quickly.
There are on-screen notes to make the learning process much easier.
Everyone’s course is better, and there is no word called the best, but mine is better than all in terms of learning efficiency and beginners friendly. Please see the free lectures to justify my answer.
Every course must have some flaws; mine have too. The problem is that people don’t update their courses based on their students’ feedback. I’m glad to announce that this course will be updated with new content regularly.
After completing this course, you will get a certificate that might help you.
I’m confident enough with this course, and you can get 30 days full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. Moreover, you will get lifetime access to the course with future updates and a lifetime opportunity to ask me anything, thus getting a chance to learn from experts.
Just don’t be lazy to invest in your education. Get premium support with the best beginner-friendly course. Enroll now.
Who this course is for
- For Non-Proficient, Non-Technical Computer Users
- For Those Who Want Most Value In The Shortest Time
- Windows 11 – Basic User Interface Navigation
- Let’s Explore Through Your Computer Desktop
- How Windows 11 File Explorer Is Different From It’s Previous Version
- Windows 11 Account Creation
- Create and Connect Microsoft Account With Your Computer
- Windows 11 Customization
- Customize Your Computer With Themes
- Important Notice
- Help The Community
- Windows 11- Useful Apps And Features
- Search Bar – Find Settings and Installed Apps Quickly
- Voice Typing Tool – Write Anything You Say With Proper Punctuation
- Windows 11 Mail Application – Increase Your Productivity
- Night Light – Let’s Windows Protect Your Eyes
- Windows 11 Security
- Setup Password and Pin – Stop Unauthorized Access
- Windows Security Software – Protect Your Computer From Virus
IBM Cybersecurity Analyst [Coursera with IBM]
Time remaining or 881 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|