Wireshark Packet Analysis Training || GET CERTIFICATE ||
Wireshark packet analysis from basic to advance, learn about expert system, display filters, data capturing & much more
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 224 students
Instructor(s): Skill Force Academy
Last update: None
What you’ll learn
- You will explore Wireshark interface
- You will be able to learn proper guide of Wireshark
- You will be able to learn how to troubleshooting networks through Wireshark
- You will learn OSI model
- You will be able to learn Transmission Control Protocol
- You will learn IPV4, IPV6, ICMP, and TCP connection process
- You will learn FTP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP and ARP
- You will learn network latency
- and much more
- No requirements
Welcome guys my name is Anwer Khan and I will be your instructor throughout this course. In this course we will talk straight to the point. Therefore, we will cover more in less time.
First, Did you know that being able to understand what’s on the network is considered a superpower? It’s true. Packet analysis helps you to understand the traffic on your network, So you can identify latency issues and actively monitor the network for attacks.
Wireshark is a free and open-source packet analyzer. It is used for network troubleshooting, analysis, software and communications protocol development, and education.
Wireshark is a network protocol analyzer, or an application that captures packets from a network connection, such as from your computer to your home office or the internet. Packet is the name given to a discrete unit of data in a typical Ethernet network. Wireshark is the most often-used packet sniffer in the world.
In this course, I’ll provide an overview and benefits of traffic capture. I’ll cover how to download and install on a PC. Then we’ll explore the Wireshark interface. I’ll cover how to tap into the data stream and use display and capture filters. I’ll review the OSI model and encapsulation.
Then we’ll do a deep packet analysis of common protocols, such as TCP, IP and DNS. I’ll finish with working with the expert system and how to troubleshoot network latency issues.
When you’re finished with this course, you’ll be able to immediately put Wireshark to use in your own work.
I invite you to join me on this Wireshark journey.
Let’s get started.
Who this course is for
- Networking students
- Any Security Professional or Systems Administrator
- Ethical hackers
- Cybersecurity Professionals
- Network engineers
- and much more
- Traffic Capture
- Traffic analysis benefits
- Download and install Wireshark
- Explore the Wireshark interface
- Wireshark guide and help option
- Data stream
- Wireshark Getting Start
- Display and capture filters
- OSI model
- Generating a frame
- Examining Internet Suite
- Understanding the TCP-IP suite
- Explaining Transmission Control Protocol
- Recognizing the TCP connection process
- Viewing the TCP handshake and teardown
- Breaking down User Datagram Protocol
- Comprehending ICMP
- Discovering ICMPv6
- Deep Pocket Analysis of Common Protocols
- Dissecting DNS
- Exploring DHCP
- Following a FTP transaction
- Working with Packet Capture
- Expert system
- Network latency
- Saving and exporting
Time remaining or 776 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|