WordPress Crash Course: Build any Website in Minutes!
Build Professional-Looking Websites and Blogs in Minutes with WordPress and This Easy Tutorial
Note: 4.3/5 (102 notes) 14,632 students
Instructor(s): Meta Brains
Last update: 2022-10-28
What you’ll learn
- Install WordPress on your local computer so you can learn without paying for a domain and web hosting
- Creating a website from scratch using WordPress and the Elementor Page Builder
- Learn how to become a WordPress expert, create beautiful pages, posts, and portfolio items using these amazing editors
- Download, install and configure external WordPress plugins
- How to optimize your website for Google, Bing, and other Search Engines
- How to backup, export, and move your website to a different domain
- How to create websites for clients and even start your own web design company
- No coding experience required
- Readiness, flexibility, and passion for learning
- No prior experience required
WordPress is a great tool to have in your back pocket if you want to build professional websites. This course will show you exactly how.
Get up and running with this easy-to-follow guide for everything you need to know about WordPress – from installing your first blog to maintaining it after launch.
It not only covers the conceptual framework of a WordPress-based system but also covers the practical aspects of building a modern website or a blog.
You will start with WordPress building blocks and Installation and follow it with the theory of Content Management. You will then learn the major building blocks of the WordPress Admin Panel.
The next part will teach you about Posts, pages, and Forums. Plugin Management is the next unit that will guide you through adding cool galleries and videos to your Website or Blog. You will also get to know about SEO and Meta tags.
The last part of this course will be about themes that make your site looks professional and give it the design you like. You will also learn to customize your own themes.
Why Choose This Course?
Designed for Beginners: Our course in WordPress has been designed from a beginner’s perspective to provide a step-by-step guide from the ground up to going live with your WordPress website.
Learn from the Shoulder of a Pro: We’ll take you through all of the main options in WordPress and explain what each one does and how you set it up. You’ll also be able to watch over a WordPress expert’s shoulder as you are shown how to build a WordPress website. By the end of this course, you will have a website that you are truly proud of.
The Ultimate WordPress Tutorial for Beginners!
If you’re interested in blogging but intimidated by overabundant complexity, this is perfect. All you need is a computer with an internet connection and a browser. You don’t need to have any coding or programming skills.
Become a WordPress Professional with This Course!
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to build a website for their business, hobby, or a paying client.
- This is the course for you if you want to understand all the ins and outs of WordPress without getting bogged down in the technical details.
- If you need to take over an existing WordPress site or create one from scratch but don’t know where to begin, this course is for you.
- Anyone aspiring to become a WordPress expert should take this course.
- Introduction & Overview
- Introduction to WordPress
- History of WordPress
- Web development & WordPress
- Facts about WordPress
- Installation of XAMPP & WordPress
- Installation of XAMPP
- Installation of WordPress
- Dashboard Overview
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Posts and Comments
- Category and Tags
- Adding images to WordPress media library
- New Pages
- Customization with Plugins and Themes
- How to install themes?
- What are plugins and how to install them?
- Installation of the Astra theme & page templates
- Installation of Elementor & Tool Management
- Elementor Styling Basics: What are plugins and how to install them?
- Elementor advanced editing
- Elementor basic options
- Elementor general options
- How to create a footer?
- How to create a menu with Elementor?
Time remaining or 721 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|