WordPress for beginners: Best WordPress and marketing course
The only WordPress course you will ever need to create a business WordPress website and market the website online!
Note: 4.6/5 (37 notes) 7,106 students
Instructor(s): Robbie Carter
Last update: 2022-03-30
What you’ll learn
- How to setup a professional WordPress website step by step from scratch. This will result in a full workable website with eCommerce functionality.
- Teaching the student how to SEO a WordPress website and show them some secret SEO techniques to help them rank successfully on Google.
- Setup of affordable hosting, domain and daily backups.
- Setup of free SSL certificate and security using Cloudflare.
- Setup of free professional business email accounts.
- Setup and configure the most customisable WordPress theme on the market.
- Installing WordPress from scratch on your host.
- Installing The7 theme and plugins and briefly running through them.
- Showing you how to install professional pre made websites to get your website up and running quickly.
- An overview of all the ins and outs of WordPress and The7 theme and how you can have full control over your website design.
- An overview of how to use WooCommerce a powerful eCommerce plugin which you can sell your products or services online.
- Together we will go through how to advertise on Google using Google Ads in an easy and affordable way.
- Guiding the student through Social Media platforms to help them with Google ranking and then going through how to advertise on Facebook and Instagram.
- Setting up ‘subscribe to newsletter call to action’ on the website and assisting how email marketing can benefit your business.
- No prerequisite knowledge required; the only thing you need is a computer and an internet connection.
- I am here to help people that own small businesses or those that are just looking to learn with out any knowledge in this area at all. Let me help you make a success online!
No Prior Experience Required
Build a professional website from scratch and easily advertise it online step by step. My job is to help you succeed online!
A small Initial investment to get you started (But don’t worry you won’t regret it and you will thank me later)
The aim of this course is to equip small business owners looking to gain an online presence through learning web design without any knowledge in this field and without any coding.
This course does not just assist on how to build a beautiful, responsive and SEO friendly website. A key focus is to help people make a success online and grow their businesses with the only expense being your time. We take it further by going through a step by step on how to SEO their websites and make a product that doesn’t just look amazing but also a product that sells!
The lecturer Robbie has over 12 years’ experience in this industry and has helped hundreds of people succeed online. He suceeded in getting his business to the top of Google organically within South Africa without paying a single cent. This is testement to the fact that he really knows what he is talking about when it comes to SEO and online marketing.
Robbie will take you through how to advertise on Google and Facebook in a very easy and affordable way. By following Robbie’s simple steps on how to do this advertising he is sure you’ll find the results you are looking for as well as gain the knowledge you require.
The course ends off on how to get more newsletter follows and how to setup your email marketing and grow your client base. Robbie has a heart for helping people and is very passionate about teaching people and seeing people succeed.
I will teach you how to build a WordPress website from scratch. We will build everything step by step, so all you have to do is follow me exactly and you will learn a phenomenal amount of information. You will also have the most beautiful website once we are done. Without writing a single line of code. Awesome right!
Instead of paying thousands of dollars to a web designer and online marketer, you can easily do it yourself.
This course is for beginners and also for professionals in this field that are looking to learn more.
You will learn how to install WordPress and all the ins and outs of WordPress. Learning about theme options, plugins, pages, blog posts and so on to name a few. Once you are done with this course you will know what you need to know about WordPress and how to use it.
You will learn how to do WordPress on page SEO and off page SEO. As simple as 1,2,3!
By the end of this course, you will have a beautiful, professional-looking WordPress website, that is SEO friendly and that is marketed using the best online marketing techniques out there. The best way to learn something is by doing it with someone guiding you. You won’t go wrong by signing up for this course.
Who this course is for
- This course is for anyone looking to create a beautiful website and market it online using SEO, Google Ads, Social Media and Email Marketing.
- No coding required.
- No prior experience required.
- Help Link PDF – a downloadable PDF of links to help you through the course
- Help Link PDF
- Hosting, Domain, Daily Backups, SSL Certificate, Security and Email Setup
- Setting up your hosting account
- Setting up your free SSL Certificate and security
- Setting up your hosting and daily backups
- Setting up your free business email account
- Installing WordPress, The7 theme, plugins and pre made websites
- Installing WordPress on your host
- An Introduction to The7 Theme
- Installing The7 Theme
- Installing all the plugins and briefly running through them
- Showing you how to install pre-made websites / templates
- Overview lectures: Running through the whole of WordPress, the theme and plugins
- Theme options overview – General look and feel of the website
- Drag and drop page builder overview
- Running through page settings
- Working with daily website backups
- How to setup a Slider
- How to setup pricing tables
- How to setup a blog
- Setting up a contact form
- Working with Popups
- Working with Widgets, Sidebars and the footer
- Working with WordPress menus
- Working with users, settings, tools and manual backups
- Updating software and keeping your website modern and fresh
- Theme option settings for eCommerce
- Running through eCommerce (WooCommerce) settings
- Creating a simple eCommerce product
- Creating a variable eCommerce product
- Setting up an eCommerce Wishlist
- Step by Step – building an eCommerce and standard website together from scratch
- Cleaning up and updating the website
- Setting up a Sitemap before we start
- Setting up the pages and the menu
- Setting up the branding
- Setting up general appearance and fonts
- Setting up header and page titles
- Setting up sidebar, footer, buttons and post types
- Setting up eCommerce look and feel, website images and share buttons
- Setting up a slider on the home page
- Updating software and adding content to the home page
- Making the about us page
- Making the services and pricing page
- Setting up the shop – Part 1
- Setting up the shop – Part 2
- Setting up the shop – Part 3
- Setting up the shop – Part 4
- Making the blog page and creating a blog
- Making the contact page
- Adding widgets to the footer
- Step by Step: WordPress on-page SEO, off-page SEO, Site Audits and more
- Setup of Google Business account
- Add website to Google and Bing Webmaster tools
- Setup of Google Analytics and Ubersuggest
- Running through Ubersuggest and finding good keywords to optimise
- Going through SEO by Yoast plugin settings
- Learning how to do on-page SEO
- Speeding up your website
- List of Backlink directories to get you started and HTML sitemap setup
- Setting up a Google Ads account – For users to advertise on Google affordably
- Setting up Google Ads
- Running through the Google Ads settings
- Setting up a Facebook and Instagram advertising account
- My recommended Social Media platforms for link backs
- Setup of a Facebook ad
- Digging deeper into Facebook ads
- Setting up a Facebook pixel for analytics
- Setting up a newsletter marketing campaign
- Setting up subscribe function on website
- Sending out newsletters via Mail Chimp
Time remaining or 980 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|