Xero Not for Profit Organization
Learn Not for Profit accounting using Xero from a practicing CPA
Note: 4.2/5 (24 notes) 22,202 students
Instructor(s): Robert (Bob) Steele
Last update: 2020-03-21
What you’ll learn
- How to set up Xero for a Not for Profit Organization
- How to use free resources to optimize learning
- How to use category tracking to generate Not for Profit reports
- How to create and use pledge receipt forms
- How to enter and track restricted resources
- How to enter month end adjusting entries
- How to allocate expenses to programs and administrative categories
- How to record net assets released from restriction
- How to generate, analyze, memorize, & export to Excel financial reports
- None – Xero generally has a free 30 day trial (great tool for us)
Learners will understand how to set up Xero for a Not for Profit Organization.
The course will show how to use free resources to optimize learning.
We will demonstrate the use of category tracking to generate Not for Profit reports.
Learners will see how to create and use donation receipt forms.
We will show how to create and use pledge receipt forms.
The course will demonstrate how to enter and track restricted resources.
We will enter month end adjusting entries.
Learners will see how to allocate expenses to programs and administrative categories.
We will record net assets released from restriction.
The course will show how to generate, analyze, memorize, & export to Excel financial reports.
Who this course is for
- Anybody how wants to learn Not for Profit accounting in a practical way
- 105 Enter Recording Name
- Documents to Download
- 110 Objectives of Practice Problems
- 112 Navigating Xero
- Turn On Class Tracking Feature and Add Classes
- 120 Turn on Tracking
- Record Donations & Pledges
- 122 Set up Bank Account
- 125 Office Space Donated
- 130 Cash Donation
- Enter Pledges & Track Restricted Items
- 133 Pledge Customize Form
- 135 Pledge
- 137 Customized Reports
- 140 Government Grants
- 142 Custom Restricted Reports
- 145 Salaries Expense
- 150 Donor Pledge for Construction Project
- Purchase & Donation of Fixed Assets & Recording Expenses
- 155 Donation & Purchase of Furniture
- 160 Month End Expenses
- Enter Month End Adjusting Entries
- 165 Adjusting Entries
- Allocation of Expenses Using Classes
- 170 Allocate Expenses to Categories
- 171 Allocate Expenses to Categories Part 2
- Recording Net Assets Released from Restriction & Closing Process
- 172 Net Assets Released From Restriction
- 175 Closing Entries
- Generating and Analyzing Financial Statements
- 182 Unassigned Category Formatting
- 185 Statement of Activities
- 187 Expenses by Nature & Function
- 190 Restricted Net Asset Detail Report
- 192 Statement of Financial Position
- Example Problem In Excel
- 14nn Not-For-Profit Part 1 Transactions
- 14nn Not-For-Profit Part 2 Expense Allocation
- 14nn Not-For-Profit Part 3 Closing Entries
- 14nn Not-For-Profit Part 4 Statement of Financial Position
- 14nn Not-For-Profit Part 5 Statement of Activities
- 14nn Not-For-Profit Part 6 Statement of Cash Flows
- 14nn Not-For-Profit Part 7 Reporting of Expenses by Nature and Function
Time remaining or 932 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|