You’re a Writer.
Learn the fundamentals of genuine writing with Elephant Journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Waylon Lewis.
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 330 students
Instructor(s): Waylon Lewis
Last update: 2022-03-30
What you’ll learn
- How to start your writing journey (even if you don’t think you’re a writer).
- How to communicate genuinely through your writing.
- 11 Writing Tips from Elephant Journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Waylon Lewis.
- Techniques and writing prompts to write specifically, powerfully, convincingly.
- A simple meditation for the biggest obstacle to a writer.
- No experience needed. Start right now, with whatever you have, wherever you are.
If you’ve ever felt the creative urge to write, but don’t think of yourself as a capital-w Writer, this course is for you.
At Elephant Academy, we believe writing isn’t (just) for writers. It’s for Instagram posters, email marketers, midnight journalers, and grocery-list scribblers. It’s for anyone who ever writes—and that’s all of us. That’s because every time we put words down on paper, we have the opportunity to connect with ourselves and with others, to experience creative catharsis, and to uncover the power of our voice.
This course is designed to show you that with a little guidance, you can share writing that connects—no matter where it is you’re sharing it.
Inside this course, you’ll find a taste of the mindful life, a passion for the written word, and practical guidance on how to start putting your words down on paper. We’re here to guide you in uncovering your voice, word by word, and to welcome you into our writing community.
Video lessons from Waylon Lewis.
Writing exercises to get you started.
A downloadable list of 11 of our favorite writing tips.
A guided meditation for writers.
A peek into our best-selling, most-loved writing course with hundreds of writers from around our world.
Who this course is for
- This course is for anyone who wants to write better, write genuinely, and write with power. With encouragement and prompts to get you started, you’ll have at least one piece of writing completed by the end of this course, proving that you are, in fact, a writer.
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|